Thursday 4 June 2015

Tips To Get the best vegetable juicer from the market



Lets talk about Juicing, juicing is the number one thing I suggest people to add on their regime and the reason why is you are taking a lot of fruits and vegetables at the same time, you are going to get the best parts of it and you are going to drink it in a juice. You are going to get all the vital nutrients and vitamins in a drink.  Let me tell you what I do, I always start with the base, celery or cucumber I want the watery vegetables. That’s the first ingredients that I put in my juicer every time I juice.  And then some meaty vegetables like spinach, kale that I add with the watery ones, and then I would like to add some fruits to give it some flavor, fruits like strawberries, apple and vegetables like carrots that has flavors to make it taste really great.

How about tryinh a food processor like this one www.rawfoodandkitchen.com/looking-up-the-perfect-food-processor-for-the-raw-kitchen
And one thing that I always do is adding some citrus fruit to make it last longer grapefruit is my absolute favorite.

Now let’s come to the juicer part, choosing the best vegetable juicer is very important for better experience.

Check out this link http://www.rawfoodandkitchen.com/All-The-Facts-To-Help-You-Choose-The-Best-Vegetable-Juicer/

One thing that you should look for in a juicer is it should not look too loud and it should be easy to clean.  A lot of people buy juicer and end up not using it because they are very loud and difficult to clean. Well I like to use the masticating juicer the reason is it is really easy to put together and is easy to clean and very very quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment